Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)This aircraft is a lot of fun, great flight time per charge (about ten minutes or more) and very durable. I haven't been able to break it yet over flying it almost daily for the last two months. My six year old son is a little young to fly it, but he loves to chase after it and throw it for me to control in flight. In fact, I flew it at his school and all the kids loved to chase after it and asked where they could get one.
Although it can be flown in doors in a large area, it really needs to be flown outside. It flies well out of the box. However, I found it flies even better outside (less porpoising at high speeds) if the two forward winglets are removed.
I've smashed it into concrete, retrieved it from roof tops, slammed it into walls, and the thing still flies great. A little scotch tape fixes the bends or breaks with no problem.
Have fun!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Air Hogs Jet Set Assortment - Green Alien
Click here for more information about Air Hogs Jet Set Assortment - Green Alien
0 comments:
Post a Comment