Monday, December 31, 2012

Parker Brothers Solitaire Touch Screen Pocket Pogo Review

Parker Brothers Solitaire Touch Screen Pocket Pogo
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I'm a Club Pogo member and when I learned that these can earn Pogo Tokens for you off-line I was pretty intrigued. I have the Casino Island and Solitaire. I Love playing Tri-Peak Solitaire as well as the others. It would of been nice if it came with a Backlight so you can play in the dark and made the screen a little easier to see. But it's a good game to have in your pocket to keep you occupied while on a bus or waiting to kill some time.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Parker Brothers Solitaire Touch Screen Pocket Pogo

Touch Screen Solitaire is four challenging solitaire games in one:
Tri Peakds - Create card sequences for points while searching for the treasure chest!
Las Vegas 3-Card - Draw 3 cards at a time for 3 rounds. Earn points for each card you play.
Tri Peaks Wild - Classic Tri Peaks play with wild card you can play anywhere!
Klondike 1-Card - Draw 1 card at a time. Rounds are unlimited, but cost 100 points each!
Touch Screen Solitaire measures about 4" x 3" with a 2 1/4" x 1 3/4" screen and comes with two styluses. Rules are included.
Requires 1 x CR2032 battery (included).


Buy NowGet 9% OFF

Click here for more information about Parker Brothers Solitaire Touch Screen Pocket Pogo

0 comments:

Post a Comment