Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Children’s Anakin Skywalker Standard Costume Review

Childrenand#146;s Anakin Skywalker Standard Costume
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
The description says deluxe but it is the economy quality material with painted designs on the shirt. If you're on a budget, this costume will suffice. I searched the web and found Amazon with the best price for the DELUXE anakin costume and was disappointed that I never got the deluxe as it was advertised. I ended up purchasing the real deluxe Anakin costume from a different site. I was kind of surprised that this happened because my other Amazon purchases have always been exactly what I ordered.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Children’s Anakin Skywalker Standard Costume

This Anakin Skywalker as a Jedi costume includes: a dark brown printed tunic style shirt and pants with attached boot tops.Anakin's lightsaber is sold separately.This is an officially licensed STAR WARS Revenge of the Sith costume.

Buy NowGet 31% OFF

Click here for more information about Children’s Anakin Skywalker Standard Costume

0 comments:

Post a Comment