Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I first came across Astrojax a few years ago in the shop of a ferry when I was traveling to Canada. I needed something to pass the time and I thought this V-Max version of Astrojax would be a bit of entertainment. Within thirty minutes of opening the package I was able to do the three simple tricks: Vertical Orbit, Horizontal Orbit, and Butterfly.
These "toys" are crazy fun and the Astrojax Aqua is no exception. It may be even more fun because the middle ball runs super smooth and quiet, as opposed to the Plus which gets some friction when whirring around.
After some time of using an Astrojax you can start to feel it being an extension of your arm, which allows you to do the more complicated tricks like juggling or rebounding the Astrojax off of walls, legs, arms, or torsos. The Aqua, however, is not the best at rebounding (the Plus is) because the plastic inside one of the balls broke in half. But it's nothing a little Crazy Glue won't fix.
There is an educational aspect if you look at an Astrojax long enough. It mimics a solar system when performing orbit tricks. With physics there is centripetal force, friction, and tension.
All in all, this is a great "toy." Great for kids (who have experience with yoyos), teens, and adults. I recommend starting with the Plus and then moving to the Aqua because the numerous times you may hit yourself in places you didn't want to hit when starting will not hurt as much. Also, check out Astrojax on YouTube to see the variety of tricks the Astrojax can used to perform.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Astrojax AQUA Blue
ASTROJAX AQUA Blue is the next generation of Astrojax; based on a revolutionary fluid-flow design with a liquid core that provides even smoother orbits. The larger balls offer a unique playing experience and great visual impact.The balls glide almost frictionlessly along the new high-quality circular-weave strings.Sophisticated stringbuds let you easily adjust the length of the string and provide a whole new level of freedom when playing.Set comes with an extra-long replacement string and an additional stringbud are included.For ages 8 and up.
0 comments:
Post a Comment