Thursday, November 8, 2012

My Cat Scrapbook Kit Review

My Cat Scrapbook Kit
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I don't consider this a "toy" however a great product none the less, it comes with quite a bit of stuff for your "1st" scrapbooking experience, I purchased it to do a scrapbook on my elder kitty that is no longer with me, although I haven't started yet, I have looked through all the stuff, its great and zoned just for Cats.

Click Here to see more reviews about: My Cat Scrapbook Kit

My Cat Scrapbook KitCreate a scrapbook as unique as your cat (or cats). This album will hold your treasured photos and memories in a lasting keepsake.Add your own photographs, drawings, stories and creativity . Includes all the materials to create a unique memory album of your cat.Use your photos and the materials in the kit to create your pages. Slide the pages into the clear sleeves of the fabric covered scrapbookFeatures: 8"x 8" fabric covered scrapbook with vinyl sleeves All of the materials are acid free to ensure that your scrapbook lasts for many years Fun for all from adult to small (8 +)Includes:Fabric covered scrapbook with top loading clear page protectors Deckled edge scissors White and multi color page inserts Patterned pages Glue stick Double sided tape Stickers Set of 6 fine line markers 4 x Fill in the blank pages Instructions and ideas

Buy Now

Click here for more information about My Cat Scrapbook Kit

0 comments:

Post a Comment