Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Because I used to love Password on television, I had high hopes for this game. I was really good at playing the TV game.
The game itself is fully functional and works well, no complaints there. But the clues are terrible in my opinion. The game gives you five chances to solve the word. The first clue is worth 10 points if you guess the word, second clue is worth 8 points and it reduces by two points with each successive clue. If you don't get the word, you get no points. The bonus round gives you 50 seconds to solve the words presented. Since the clues are so bad, it's extremely difficult to guess the words. I'm hoping with time I'll start to think like the computer and not myself so my scores will improve. So far it's been more frustrating than fun.
Click Here to see more reviews about: iToys Million Dollar Password Handheld with Touch Pad
Click here for more information about iToys Million Dollar Password Handheld with Touch Pad
0 comments:
Post a Comment