Friday, October 19, 2012

Nerf N-Strike Vulcan EBF-25 Dart Blaster Review

Nerf N-Strike Vulcan EBF-25 Dart Blaster
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
As one who has never owned a battery operated Nerf gun before, I have to say that this particular one is pretty amazing! I was a little worried, when I read all of the negative reviews, so I ran it through some rigorous testing to make sure that I didn't get a dud, so I wouldn't be out of commission on Christmas day. Everything seems to work great, but I would probably not recommend this for younger players, as it is heavy, and pretty intricate. The chain can be tricky. If you don't load it right, or completely reset the firing mechanism before reloading, the first dart wont fire correctly, and it will jam up the works.
So to sum it up: If your an adult player like myself (parents would never buy us Nerf growing up, so I'm making up for it now), this gun is great. Well worth the current price point, as most places have it on sale for the holidays. Extra ammo and belts are cheap right now as well.
My girlfriend just bought the stampede. I am anxious to see how the size up to one another : )
Hope my review helps!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Nerf N-Strike Vulcan EBF-25 Dart Blaster

* Blaster comes with ammo box, removable tripod, 25-dart belt, 25 Whistler Darts and instructions

Buy NowGet 14% OFF

Click here for more information about Nerf N-Strike Vulcan EBF-25 Dart Blaster

0 comments:

Post a Comment