Sunday, October 21, 2012

Monopoly Toys R Us Times Square Edition Review

Monopoly Toys R Us Times Square Edition
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Literally, they pay my paycheck. hehe.. I had this given to me on a lark this Christmas. It's really a marketing ploy disguised as Monopoly. But the thing is it's a GOOD marketing ploy. They want you to become familar with the new layout of Toys R Us that was completed in 2001, when this game was completed. It's an excellent game however, and really fun for a worker from TRU. I think unless you're a huge TRU fan or you've visited the Times Square store, I would say elect for a different version of the game.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Monopoly Toys R Us Times Square Edition



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Monopoly Toys R Us Times Square Edition

0 comments:

Post a Comment