Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I got my kid this toy and he loves it. I have a bike myself and we like to watch the OCC guys on TV so when I saw this I thought it would be perfect for him. It is cool that you build the bike frame yourself out of the knex pieces and the precast bike parts attach to them. This model is not for rough play but better just to build and look at and then build into something else. That's the fun part though, he can make whatever he wants. I bought him the Paul Sr. Old School bike and am saving it for his birthday. I know he'll love it and I'll keep adding to his OCC collection with whatever K'nex comes out with.
Click Here to see more reviews about: K'Nex Orange County Chopper: Paulie's Super Stretch
Paulie's Super-Stretch Motorcycle represents the outrageous revolution of today's chopper design. This sleek bike is fully customized with a dramatically slanted fork, fat tires and a wild paint job. It features a K'NEX frame that kids can build and customize with fenders and other custom parts. Once it's built, fire it up with engine revving sounds! Batteries included.
Click here for more information about K'Nex Orange County Chopper: Paulie's Super Stretch
0 comments:
Post a Comment