Sunday, October 21, 2012

Extreme Dot To Dot Book - Animals Review

Extreme Dot To Dot Book - Animals
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought this for my 11 yr old son, and asked if I could do a page. It was ALL I could do to only do one page, and actually I obsessed over it for a while asking to see his progress, etc--just itching to do another but not wanting to do the book for him (hey, it was fun.) I ended up buying me one (different issue) and one for my 60ish father who doesn't like word find puzzle books or cross word books.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Extreme Dot To Dot Book - Animals

Exercise your left and right brains at the same time with these complex dot to dot puzzles. Intricate, challenging and wildly rewarding to finish, puzzles range from 500 to over 1,400 dots. Some puzzles even cover a two-page spread! Counting, mapping and concentration are just a few of the educational benefits. 48 puzzles per book.

Buy NowGet 9% OFF

Click here for more information about Extreme Dot To Dot Book - Animals

0 comments:

Post a Comment