Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)As I unpacked the box and started the quick assembly of the launch pad, I noticed what looked like Christmas tree tinsel in the package with the rocket. The directions said that this could be taped to the rocket to make it easier to track. It won't go that high I thought then went out for the first launch. Pump, Pump, Pump, POW! The rocket left the launch pad so quick I was just barely able to catch a glimpse. As I searched the sky I didn't see the rocket. Then I started looking around the yard figuring that it must have already dropped back to earth. Nothing. At this point I started to wonder if it had drifted into the nearby trees or weeds when suddenly it came down about 20 feet away. I estimated that it had been in the air for 10-15 seconds. I went back into the house and taped the tinsel to the side. My grandchildren love it and since it doesn't cost much to launch (unlike the Estes rockets) they can make as many launches as they want. I like that it's safer to use than other rockets on the market, less expensive to launch and still goes plenty high enough to be exciting.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Air Burst Extra Boosters (Pack of 60)
The Air Burst replacement rocket pack comes with two different rockets. Ages 10 and up. Adult supervision required.
Click here for more information about Air Burst Extra Boosters (Pack of 60)
0 comments:
Post a Comment