Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I am a yoyo novice. I need something reliable to learn string tricks without having to worry about my ability to sleep and return. This is perfect. I know when it's going to return and plan accordingly. Down the line when I'm ready, I'll set it to manual return and perfect my tricks. It has good balance and the spin is great. Better than any yoyo I've ever held, but that's not saying more than your average Duncan Butterfly. It feels heavy in my hand and I like that alot. This yoyo definetly deserved a better review. All in all, I feel this yoyo will help me through 2 stages of developement. That's a great deal.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Yomega Power Brain XP
ALL NEW - Introducing the revolutionary new Yomega Power Brain XP?! The first and only yo-yo that allows for two levels of play in one super advanced yo-yo. This yoyo also comes with Yomegas new smart switch which allows a player to "switch" the auto-return clutch on or off, depending on skill level. Two yo-yos in one, and highly recommended!
0 comments:
Post a Comment