Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)My 10 yr old son is now hooked on Yo-Yo. He was playing a yo-yo that I got at one of those computer shows as a freebie. Though he did not know any tricks, he did seem having fun playing, so I bought this kit because it comes with a DVD that shows tricks. Tricks included in this DVD ranges from the very basic to many hard ones (I have not seen them all but some 'intermediate' ones seems complicated enough). What I liked about the DVD was that it shows you the right way to play yo-yos, which I thought I knew (I mean, how hard can it be?) but found out that I didn't. It also shows you how to keep yo-yos in shape. The kit comes with items you need; lubricant and extra strings. It is not complicated and easy to do, and it was very helpful as you will probably need to do this more often than you think to keep yo-yos ready for all the tricks. There are three types of yo-yos included in this kit (and I thought all yo-yos are the same) and you will learn what they can and cannot do in the DVD as well. This also helps as you will know what types of yo-yos are used for certain tricks and you will know what to look for when you are ready for more tricks and more yo-yos.
One thing that I did not expect from playing yo-yo was that it teaches my son how to be patient. As the trick gets harder to learn, it takes more patience to 1) learn how the tricks are performed, and once you leaned how they are done, 2) practice the tricks over and over. And this DVD provide the tools for you to learn them. It gives you options so it can show tricks in slow motion as well as show them repeatedly (both in regular speed and slo-mo). And trust me, you will use those options.
I am extremely satisfied with this purchase and my son loves playing yo-yo because of this kit.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Yomega 3 Piece Gift Set
This Yomega Gift Set includes:Brain, Fireball, Raider, DVD, Holster, String Pack, and Lube Pen.Yomega Power Brain...Yomega Brain Classic ... Imagine a yo-yo that returns automatically! The Yomega Brain Yo-Yo is so smart that when you throw it down it will sleep and then remember to come back. The secret is in our centrifugal clutch system that opens to allow super long spins and then closes to force the return. This is easily one of the most popular yo-yo designs the world has ever seen!Yomega Fireball ...The Yomega Fireball is the yo-yo that started the revolution in play. With it's patented transaxle system, the Fireball allows for spins that are over 3 times longer than an ordinary yo-yo. The transaxle system uses a special axle sleeve to reduce friction and increase spin. With this system, players can progress to tricks once thought impossible.Yomega Raider ...Bearing system yo-yos mean speed! The Yomega Raider is the premier yo-yo in the advanced player's world. Among world, local and national Champions, the Raider is used for extreme play. With a precise bearing system that allows for record spins and responsive play, the Yomega Raider is the certain choice for any progressing student of yo-yo play.
Click here for more information about Yomega 3 Piece Gift Set
0 comments:
Post a Comment