Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)My daughter and I had looked everywhere for this game for my granddaughter. We did what all desperate parents and grandparents do when it is getting close to Christmas and still no luck. We tried to convince her that other games were just as much fun to no avail.
When I found it on Amazon.com, I was still skeptical. It would probably not arrive on time, and if it did, it would be damaged or have some missing pieces. It arrived sooner than was predicted and was in brand spanking new condition.
Thank you for making a little girl's Christmas merry!
Click Here to see more reviews about: University of Georgia Dawgopoly
This DAWGOPOLY board game is perfect for Georgia alumni, students and future grads! Game includes Alarm Clock, Pencil, Gym Shoe, Bicycle and Graduation Cap tokens as well as popular campus and off-campus locations for board spaces such as Academic Building, Stegeman Hall, Uptown Lounge, The Varsity, The Arch and Baxter Street. Also includes relevant contingency cards.
Officially licensed NCAA product
Click here for more information about University of Georgia Dawgopoly
0 comments:
Post a Comment