Monday, September 17, 2012

Radica Cube World Mods - Dart Review

Radica Cube World Mods - Dart
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Originally, when my youngest (7 yr old) asked for Cube World for Christmas, I thought it looked like a total waste of money when I checked Amazon for pricing. After reading the comments on a few of the different sets, it started to sound kind of interesting. My oldest (9 yrs) wanted Bakugan instead, so that is what he got. Well, when they came to visit and opened their presents, the oldest got upset because his brother wouldn't share, and a battle ensued. They both like Cube World a lot. They may only play with it for a half hour max at a time, but they keep going back to it. It's actually kind of neat. I never got to see any of the people go into different cubes, but I had fun turning them upside down, making them toss their cookies, and creating earthquakes the few times I did try them out. A couple of them would have their head explode or something (not graphic at all, looks like a balloon bursting), then a new head pops out of the top of their neck, which the kids thought was hilarious, along with the stick people farting.... They're both boys, what can I say?

Click Here to see more reviews about: Radica Cube World Mods - Dart



Buy NowGet 30% OFF

Click here for more information about Radica Cube World Mods - Dart

0 comments:

Post a Comment