Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I am pleased with my pocket pogo however, I am disappointed with [...] When earning my 3 badges it was not posted with my other badges I earned playing my games online. Viewing the pocket pogo it is dfficult to read the codes to enter for registration and badges because the letters and numbers are small and lighting has to be just right with the LCD. I bought 3 pocket pogo's but would only suggest buyng one to someone who is thinking of purchasing the game.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Hasbro Word Whomp Touch Screen Pocket Pogo
Touch Screen Word Whomp is four challenging word game adventures in one:
Word Whomp - Find words within words. Guess the secret word for a bonus!
Hangman - Solve the mystery word by guessing the right letters.
Shuffle - Unscramble words by swapping two letters at a time.
Mystery Word - Guess the mystery word with 2 clues and a 5-letter lead.
Touch Screen Word Whomp measures about 4" x 3" with a 2 1/4" x 1 3/4" screen and comes with two styluses. Rules are included.
Requires 1 x CR2032 battery (included).
Click here for more information about Hasbro Word Whomp Touch Screen Pocket Pogo
0 comments:
Post a Comment