Saturday, September 1, 2012

Erector Radio Control Designer Off Road Set Review

Erector Radio Control Designer Off Road Set
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This kit was for a 10-year-old who is proficient in building things, including Steel-tek erector sets. He found the instructions to be incorrect, and indeed, some of the things are shown on the wrong sides, almost as though the photos were reversed. Also, I was disappointed to see that the motors/wheels/receiver were all in one molded unit. I had somehow expected to be able to use the set in ways other than just building cars. The other problem we had was that the drive motor only works intermittently now, which happened less than 20 minutes after opening the set. We still have to call the company about this.
This is the first Erector brand set I've had experience with. I find the parts to be a bit flimsy in comparison to the Steel-Tek, and very flimsy in comparison to the Marklin kits I had as a kid. Last year these kits were available in the $60 range, before Christmas they were in the $80 range. As I write this review, the price has gone up to $150+. I think it's closer to a $60 kit....

Click Here to see more reviews about: Erector Radio Control Designer Off Road Set

Create your own radio-controlled off-road vehicles with authentic metal Erector Set building pieces, just like those in the original Erector Sets (sold separately). Erector's Design Range also features flexible metallic components to make your projects more challenging, interesting and unlimited.
Set includes 413 pieces and detailed instructions for making three different off-road models. All the necessary tools and a 6V motor are included as well. Once you've created your vehicle, control its movements with the control module as you take it forward, backward, left and right. Then take your vehicle apart and build a different one! Requires one "9V" battery (included) and 4 "AA" batteries (not included).

Buy NowGet 22% OFF

Click here for more information about Erector Radio Control Designer Off Road Set

0 comments:

Post a Comment