Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I bought this for my granddaughter to use in the summer so I have no idea of durability. She loved receiving it. It spins fine. The fork stores safely out of the way when not in use. It is a little short for reaching the fire and I would only use it for toasting marshmallows for s'mores. The tines will get much too hot to just eat a marshmallow from it. I think it's a fun item for kids but not for anyone under age 5.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Marky Sparky Spinmallow
With its unique telescoping rod, double prongs, and battery operation, Spinmallow? allows you to stand back almost 3 feet from the flames. Spinning at a perfect 92 RPMs, the flames evenly toast marshmallows. Great for hot dogs too!?The most exciting way to toast marshmallows over a campfire or barbeque?No more searching for sticks?Toasts marshmallows evenly?Kids love it! Perfect for Scouts, family gatherings, parties and backyard barbeques.?Great for hot dogs too!?Detachable 29" skewer is easy to clean.
Click here for more information about Marky Sparky Spinmallow
0 comments:
Post a Comment