Sunday, August 26, 2012

I Love Lucy - Lucy and Friends 500 Piece Puzzle Review

I Love Lucy - Lucy and Friends 500 Piece Puzzle
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I'm a major fan of Lucy! I honestly find her amusing and amazing all in one. She's a puzzle to figure out anyway -who would have thought they would actually make a jigsaw puzzle of HER? AWESOME!
The pieces of the puzzle are very, very well made and the colors are true to the time period. I absolutely enjoyed putting this puzzle together (probably be the only time Lucy could be pieced together). Hah. I am going to put it together again and glue it this time and put in a frame. I highly recommend ones that love jigsaw puzzles and doubly recommend this one to Lucy fans!
HAVE FUN piecing her together. ...she's surely a puzzle herself.

Click Here to see more reviews about: I Love Lucy - Lucy and Friends 500 Piece Puzzle

This 500 piece puzzle features Lucy and friends in a collage of your favorite scenes. Measures 13 x 19 inches. Recommended for ages 10 to adult.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about I Love Lucy - Lucy and Friends 500 Piece Puzzle

0 comments:

Post a Comment