Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)My daughter has always enjoyed the nerf line of guns. When I saw this one came with the interactive dvd I decided to get this for her. As it turns out my daughter, her father, and I all really enjoyed shooting the 3 guns which combine to make one large unit. While her father is shooting with the hornet she shoots the scout or vice versa, and they play as a team against the dvd. I personally like the mega-missile! It shoots for a long distance out in the yard. Really, this toy is a whole lot of fun, which is especially important considering how expensive it is.
I highly recommend this for anyone between the ages of 8 - 108!!!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Nerf N-Strike
Enlist, engage, enforce-with the Nerf N-Strike system. The DVD-based system lets you take on secret missions to carry out justice against Kree Dalenn and his evil drones. Put the DVD in a player to launch the missions and take part in them yourself by blasting Nerf arrows at your TV (they stick!). See how many targets you can hit and how long it takes you to vanquish evil Kree Dalenn and his accomplices. System comes with DVD, blaster gun, micro darts, 3 blasters and 1 mega-missile. For 1 or 2 players ages 8 years and up. Imported. 18Lx12W".
0 comments:
Post a Comment