Monday, July 30, 2012

Melissa & Doug Educational Toy DecorateYourOwn Ceramic Race Car Bank Review

Melissa and Doug Educational Toy DecorateYourOwn Ceramic Race Car Bank
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
The bank is absolutely adorable. My 4 year old son was so excited to paint and place stickers on his bank and I love how I can put it on his dresser as a keepsake after he fills it (I wrote his age and the year he designed his car bank). True, it is not a huge bank but he was able to put about 100 coins in it, which is fine. I am planning on getting some more cars so that he can paint more and we can decorate his room with more of his "artwork". I think it would be a great rainy day project, stocking stuffer, birthday favor, etc.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Melissa & Doug Educational Toy DecorateYourOwn Ceramic Race Car Bank

3332Saving money is fun with this appealing little race car. The Decorate-Your-Own Race Car Bank kit includes a ceramic race car bank, glitter glue, stickers, four pots of paint and a brush. Best of all, its rubber stopper means you never have to ''break the bank''! This is the perfect activity for parties or rainy days! Features: -Ceramic race car bank. -Includes glitter, stickers, four pots of paint and a brush. -Rubber stopper. -Perfect activity for parties or rainy days. -Ages 4 and up. -Contains small parts; conforms to ASTM D-4236. -Dimensions: 4.5'' x 3.25'' x 3.5'' packaged.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Melissa & Doug Educational Toy DecorateYourOwn Ceramic Race Car Bank

0 comments:

Post a Comment