Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Little Big Planet 10" Plush Sackboy Review

Little Big Planet 10 Plush Sackboy
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought this for someone else...really! At the time there wasn't much of a description like there is now. The seller was Amazon though. After doing some research I did find out it was the Official Sony by Senario. The Sackboy is more of a collectable and not something I'd recommend giving to a kid to play with. Although I think if you took some care he's hold up to some moderate playing. The knit will fray if you play with it too much or worse catch it on something. The zipper is plastic and is just for looks. The teeth are just offset squares that look OK from a distance. I think the 10" looks more true to the game then the smaller one that comes with the Limited Edition, which is from the same company. I haven't tried to pose him but supposedly you can. Too bad he has mitts for hands so you can't do peace signs with his hands like in the game. Oh and his tongue is free to flap (or grab) in his mouth.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Little Big Planet 10" Plush Sackboy

Add to your creative experience and bring the powers of your favorite LBP characters home with a 10" plush Sackboy.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Little Big Planet 10" Plush Sackboy

0 comments:

Post a Comment