Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)My 5-year old dug right into this dino egg excavation kit, even though we opened gifts later in the evening and he should have been tired. He even said, "I really like Santa for bringing me this!"
He pounded through the sand conglomerate of the first two eggs in the first two days and 'saved' the third egg to finish a few days later. The hammer and chisel were pretty effective, and the safety glasses look great on!
He also liked painting his own designs on the little dinos.
I would recommend this kit to anyone who has a budding paleontologist in the family. I am likely to buy an additional kit for my little guy's next birthday.
Thanks,
Click Here to see more reviews about: I Dig Dinosaurs Dino Nest Excavation Adventure Toy
What's the dino mystery inside this box? Open it up, and nestled inside are three huge dinosaur eggs! What a find for the budding paleontologist - three separate digs; each with a different dinosaur inside. Dig them out, then paint all three!
Click here for more information about I Dig Dinosaurs Dino Nest Excavation Adventure Toy
0 comments:
Post a Comment