Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I really enjoyed putting this together.The first layer took a while, but the second layer and the buildings were more fun. The buildings were especially fun, because you get to learn about the different buildings in the city.
Putting this together is pretty straight forward. I would recommend separating the water pieces from the land pieces. This makes it easier and you don't have as many pieces in one huge pile. I would also suggest that you separate the edge pieces and do those first, making a frame.
One more this is that you should start with the pieces that have the piece glued on the top of it ( this may sound strange but you will know what I'm talking about when you start on it ) after making the frame, and start attaching the pieces to those.
I would recommend this for kids older than 10. This is a great puzzle and like I said it was fun to do.
Click Here to see more reviews about: 4D Chicago Skyline Time Puzzle
4D Cityscape recreates world famout City skylines not only in three dimensions (using scale-model buildings), but also along the axis of fourth dimension time, spanning over 100 years of its architectural history. The puzzle includes many detailed plastic replicas that depict the city as it appeared as far back as 1800 through to the present and future.Each puzzle includes famous monuments, buildings, skyscrapers, bridges, and more.The streets glow in the dark, emphasizing the city\'s glow. Includes a Time Poster that includes a history of the city. The online educational feature includes more than 2000 facts.Ages 8and up.
Click here for more information about 4D Chicago Skyline Time Puzzle
0 comments:
Post a Comment