Monday, June 25, 2012

Tedco 4D Vision Horse Model Review

Tedco 4D Vision Horse Model
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I've never written a product review-but I want to save others from my experience. My daughter loves horses and is very interested in anatomy-so this seemed the perfect gift. For $32 including shipping I expected more than a cheap plastic toy. This belongs in a McDonald's bag (except in California) not hyped as 'collectible quality'. My daughter liked the gift, but was immediately frustrated with the instruction manual. The images and the type are tiny hard to see and hard to follow. The least they could have done is included an educational and functional booklet to enhance a sub-par product. I love the idea of it and for less than ten dollars with better instructions it would be a decent toy. Not for $30. One of the draw-backs to online shopping! I would have returned, but the with total shipping costs it didn't make sense.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Tedco 4D Vision Horse Model

4D Vision Horse Anatomy Model Puzzlefrom 4D MasterLearn about the Horse anatomy with this fun 4D puzzle! Horse Anatomy Model 4D Puzzle Toy:26 pieces with Stand and Illustrated Guide Book. Horse Model Toy with New Puzzle Concept Detachable Organs and Body Parts Comes with Display Platform Fine Detailed Sculpturing with Hand Painted Parts &Highly Detailed Finish Product Size: 18.5 cm tallFor children ages 8 and upNot for children under age 3 years: small parts; choking hazard.

Buy NowGet 13% OFF

Click here for more information about Tedco 4D Vision Horse Model

0 comments:

Post a Comment