Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)NOTE: I do not play the games. I only comment on how I view the sets themselves.
Alright, the UNSC Mongoose is one of the best simple sets out there. You get some sort of turret, which is well enough, but you also get the Mongoose itself. The Mongoose has decent clutch to the pieces, and the sniper rifle that you get is just plain awesome - and a rarer weapon too. All in all, highly recommended.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Mega Bloks UNSC Mongoose
The UNSC Mongoose is an all-terrain vehicle capable of battlefield reconnaissance and high-speed rapid assault maneuvers. A Covenant Elite attempts to eliminate the driver with its Turret - the Mongoose's small size and speed makes it a difficult target to hit. This buildable UNSC light reconnaissance vehicle with approximately 77 pieces includes four real-working wheels with detailed treads, one UNSC Spartan-II with sniper rifle and one Covenant Turret with one Covenant Elite with plasma sword.
Click here for more information about Mega Bloks UNSC Mongoose
0 comments:
Post a Comment