Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)These figures are great. The durability, detail, paint job, articulation, and accessories are all great. The only bad this is that I removed my spartan knee pad because it seems like it can be removed (I think it is), but it wouldn't stay in so I had to glue it, no big deal at all. The elite's feets are rounded on the bottom which makes him a bit hard to stand. I also don't like how the elite didn't come with a Plasma Repeater, but rather 2 plasma rifles (you can't even dual weild in Halo: Reach)But the elite helmet is removable and the spartan's knees and chest are removable. Also it has peg holes on it's back, legs, and shoulders (for shoulder pads). It also has 2 pegs on it's belt for grenades. The elite has hinged hands which are great. In all, great figures, an awesome 2-pack. I highly recommend it.
Click Here to see more reviews about: McFarlane Toys Halo Reach Series 1 Spartan Mark V (Male) & Elite Ultra 2 Pack
McFarlane Toys Halo Reach Series 1 Spartan Mark V [B] (Male) & Elite Ultra 2 Pack
0 comments:
Post a Comment