Sunday, June 17, 2012

CSI DNA Lab Review

CSI DNA Lab
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
My mother-in-law sent this for my son this Christmas and it is such a hit. Definitely a toy for the thinking child. My son is 9 and although I do have to minorly assist him, he is absorbing everything. Products used in the experiments are replaceable with common household items--such a plus for us because once is never enough. This product seems extremely durable, too, with holders for all the tubes, beakers, etc. I did see that the guide was age-inappropriate (i.e. Why does my child need to know that so-and-so was an exotic dancer before coming on the squad?), so I had to give it an overall 4. I hate to do that, but this is a toy.

Click Here to see more reviews about: CSI DNA Lab

Based on the hit CBS series CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, this DNA Lab Kit will allow the budding scientist to perform different experiments, including exposing the double helix and creating DNA fingerprints.
Learn the principals of DNA Analysis and how it helps CSI to solve the case. Perform realistic tests which includes chemicals needed for analysis and a centrifuge to charge and analyze the DNA. This set includes a centrifuge, magnetic mixer, electrophoresis chamber test vials, ink samples, DNA stain (fabricated to look like real DNA) and more.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about CSI DNA Lab

0 comments:

Post a Comment