Thursday, June 21, 2012

Be Amazing Toys Magnetic Marvels Review

Be Amazing Toys Magnetic Marvels
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I'm an engineer. I have ten years of college. And I learned many new things about magnetism from this "toy." I bought it for my TWO-year-old granddaughter because I love to explain science in a way kids can understand. She LOVES this thing.
WARNING-magnets can be very dangerous if swallowed (so I have to keep a close eye on her while we "play" with this.)
I have many other magnetic-electricity educational toys. I'd rate this second best for educational value. I rate Learning Mates Electricity-Magnetism Combination Kit as best, but this is the only one that taught me new things.


Click Here to see more reviews about: Be Amazing Toys Magnetic Marvels

Be Amazing Toys Magnetic Marvels KitLearn the basics of magnets and how they work. Learn about north and south poles, lines of force, floating magnets and make an electromagnet. Let a magnet "float" s-l-o-w-l-y down a tube and "watch" it fall using special X-ray paper. Watch the magnetic putty "eat" the magnet. Speaking of eating, extract the iron from your breakfast cereal. Marvelous Magnets! Full color instruction book included. Includes 15 activities.Activities:See through a solid tube Make an electromagnet Discover the iron in your breakfast cereal Learn how the earth is a magnet Learn about magnetic lines of force Play with "living" magnetic puttyIncludes:Magnetic face/maze Magnetic viewing film Compass Bar magnet Copper wire Hex nut Iron filings Neodymium magnet Magnetic putty Ring magnets Nail Instruction/Guide

Buy NowGet 17% OFF

Click here for more information about Be Amazing Toys Magnetic Marvels

0 comments:

Post a Comment