Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)My daughter has some problems with fine motor and I think this is great for her, it would be very hard for her to make a friendship bracelet the old fashion way, she would have a hard time keepting the strings in order but the "wheels" that come with this kit make it so easy for her and I'm sure the crisscross action that she does with the strings help with her cordination. The only problem I have noticed is the colors on the wheels is starting to wear off after she has made only 2 bracelets.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Alex Best Friends Bands Friendship Bracelet Kit with 2 Looms and 10 Colors
Make 10 wide bracelet bands in 4 different patterns on 2 cool foam looms - one for you, one for your best friend! Color-coded looms make it easy. Includes 2 looms,10 colors of floss, seed beads, beading needle, and easy instructions. Suitable for Ages: 8+
0 comments:
Post a Comment