Monday, June 18, 2012

Air Hogs Vectron Wave - Red and Black Review

Air Hogs Vectron Wave - Red and Black
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
My boys love to play with this toy. It lands safely enough but can be a little dangerous when buzzing around the home. I would place special pieces around your home safely out of the way when this is being played. Once picked up, the kids play with this until the power runs out so I consider it good value for the price.
A lot of toys cost more and have less play time so I would recommend this for kids 7+. It's not a played with every day toy but it does keep their interest when dragged out on a weekly basis.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Air Hogs Vectron Wave - Red and Black



Buy NowGet 20% OFF

Click here for more information about Air Hogs Vectron Wave - Red and Black

0 comments:

Post a Comment