Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)This is a top notch figure! Chun Li is my favorite Street Fighter, and this figure captures her in all of her Alpha greatness! This is when she is at the prime of her fighting abilities, using her best techniques such as Kikosho, Hazan Tenshokyaku, and more. Her goal in the Alpha collection is to destroy Bison and avenge her father's death.
This figure shows Chun Li in a pose I've never seen before. It is made of plastic (thankfuly) and stands at 9.5 inches (measured it myself!). It shows so much detail and has precise accuracy. They even gave her fingernails! I don't see this on figures often, so I thought it was noteworthy. I highly recommend buying this for a Chun Li fan like myself!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Street Fighter Yamato Heavy Guage Capcoms GIrls Collection Deluxe PVC Statue ChunLi
Chinese agent ChunLi is one sexy and deadly lady. Now you can take home this Chinese agent with this fantastic PVC statue brought to you by the fine people at Yamato! We carefully inspect every one of these figures before sending out to make sure nothing is damaged. Due to the collectibility and fragility of this item in particular, we cannot accept returns on it once it has been opened. Thank you.
0 comments:
Post a Comment