Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)A great item for younger children who are budding scientists. My son was begging for a microscope, but he's a bit too young for the real thing so I got him this instead. The slide viewer comes with a couple of strips of what looks like film negatives to view, however I purchased a set of slides separately (glass encased in cardboard) and they work with this viewer. The slide viewer has a handy compartment underneath it to store the slides, which is nice. The only downsides I noticed about the toy are: 1) The magnification is weak...wish it could be stronger so the kids could see more detail in the slides! 2) The plastic is not as sturdy as I would have expected, but as long as you urge your kids to be careful with it, it should hold up okay.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Learning Resources Investigator Slide Viewer
Great alternative to microscopes! This versatile, easy-to-use viewer allows young scientists to view our slide strips (which are actual images photographed through a microscope), 35 mm slides or conventional prepared slides all with no additional light source needed! Made of sturdy plastic and features a Snap-Tight? tray that holds slide strips. Includes two introductory slide strips and exciting Activity Guide.
Click here for more information about Learning Resources Investigator Slide Viewer
0 comments:
Post a Comment