Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Italian Floor Easel with Art Accessories Review

Italian Floor Easel with Art Accessories
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I recieved the portable artist studio as a gift for my daughter and could not be more satisfied.I was a little worried because the picture doesn't really give you a clear image of what your getting but I have to say that the quality of the product was much better than I thought it would be.The wood is of good quality and the easel is very sturdy.It's also very easy to open or close for taking on the go.I am very satisfied with this product and would highly recommend it.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Italian Floor Easel with Art Accessories

This item is a brand new 33 piece Artist's Studio. This is a quality easel set perfect for beginners or even advanced painters! Comes with everything you need to get setup and begin painting artwork. It Features: Portable, Shoulder strap and handle, Adjustable height, Adjustable canvas holder, Storage drawer, Can be used as a table top easel.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Italian Floor Easel with Art Accessories

0 comments:

Post a Comment