Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I ordered this toy along with 8 other 18 inch bad guy action figures. So far this one is my favorite he is the most realistic of all the toys and has the most detail. His eyes and face look almost real. He also comes with the evil little box witch sits in his right hand and he comes with 5 different and vicious looking blades, some of witch I have seen him with in the Hellraiser movies. I love the way his robe looks it is very cool and it also keeps him the most stable of all the toys I have bought. So far this is the best and my favorite of the purchases I have made of these 18 inch figures and at a very very reasonable price. You will not be dissapointed with this one! He stands on his own very easily and his speaker is very loud. Pinhead is a must have!!!!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Hellraiser: Pinhead #2 18-Inch Action Figure (W/Sound)
This realistic and chilling version of Pinhead captures the villain from Hellraiser at his worst! The detestable damned man with a pin cushion for a head is highly movie accurate and comes with sound features. Put him in a room, turn off the light, and watch him tear your soul apart!
Click here for more information about Hellraiser: Pinhead #2 18-Inch Action Figure (W/Sound)
0 comments:
Post a Comment