Sunday, May 13, 2012

Dragon Destiny: Chou-Un 1/7 Scale PVC Figure Review

Dragon Destiny: Chou-Un 1/7 Scale PVC Figure
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
To start with, this is not a child's toy; oh my no! These little dolls are for big girls and boys are for collections. I added this one to my collection in the usual way....it was a gift from a grateful friend. She and I had a good time and she wanted to give me a bit of a little present and knew I collected these things. I am pretty sure she paid quite a bit more for it than the price shown here. I love this little figuring and simply adore the wonderful flash of panties she displays. Her open top display a wonderful set of play things. This doll is very detailed and well made. I am glad my friend and playmate bought her for me...thank you Rebecca!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Dragon Destiny: Chou-Un 1/7 Scale PVC Figure

Ikki Tousen Dragon Destiny: Chou-Un 1/7 Scale PVC Figure

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Dragon Destiny: Chou-Un 1/7 Scale PVC Figure

0 comments:

Post a Comment