Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Betty Boop > Betty Boop (Black & White) Talking Action Figure Review

Betty Boop > Betty Boop (Black and White) Talking Action Figure
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
My mom is an betty boop lover so when I saw this I knew that she would like it. The only problem that I had was it was damaged when I received it. I think that the post office did it. But overall my mom loved it.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Betty Boop > Betty Boop (Black & White) Talking Action Figure

Neca Toys produced this line of 7-inch scale talking figures of Betty Boop. Each figure says 7+ phrases and includes display stand. Collect them both, each sold separately.

Buy NowGet 15% OFF

Click here for more information about Betty Boop > Betty Boop (Black & White) Talking Action Figure

0 comments:

Post a Comment