Thursday, May 17, 2012

Atari Paddle Controller with 13 TV Games Review

Atari Paddle Controller with 13 TV Games
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)

I thought this paddle edition of the Jakks retro Atari games was an improvement over their joystick edition. It's easier to control the game options thanks to a lot of interactivity on-screen that lets you know difficulty settings and such. And this one includes arcade versions of Pong and Warlords to boot! I found the control pretty easy to use, though not as great as I remember Atari paddles working (but I was so much younger then, and possibly better eye-hand coordination). This is a great collection of Atari games including Night Driver, Street Racer, Video Olympics (Pong), Warlords (Atari and arcade versions!), Steeple Chase, Circus Atari (also found on the joystick one), Demons to Diamonds, Breakout, Super Breakout, Casino, and Canyon Bomber. Nice mix of driving, tennis, arcade shooters, and breakout style games (pretty much what you want from a paddle!).
There is a two-player edition available that makes Pong a better game. But the computer is not unbeatable, and there are several settings to all of the games that make them what they always were - simple to play classics. I've enjoyed every edition of the TV GAMES so far (Atari, Activision and Namco -- no, I don't have Spongebob or Blue's Clues). The nice thing is they are portable and load quickly. I like not having to unpack and fire up my video game console every time I want a quick diversion. Overall this is a great addition to my growing collection of retro games.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Atari Paddle Controller with 13 TV Games

Just plug the Atari controller into your TV and play these classic Atari games. Fans of early Atari games will love the "paddle" replica controller, inspired by the Atari 2600. Compact, lightweight controller plugs into any TV with an ATV input jack.
Games include:

Super Breakout
Casino
Warlords
Steeple Chase
Nightdriver
Breakout
Canyon Bomber
Demon to Demand
Video Olympics
Pong
Arcade Warlords
Circus Atari
Streetracer


Buy Now

Click here for more information about Atari Paddle Controller with 13 TV Games

0 comments:

Post a Comment