Sunday, April 8, 2012

Xenosaga: Kos-Mos Episode III Version 4 1/8 Scale PVC Figure Review

Xenosaga: Kos-Mos Episode III Version 4 1/8 Scale PVC Figure
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought this item a couple months ago and it is the most impressive figurine I have ever owned. Even the clear plastic box holding the figurine is well thought out.. it gives a multi-sided view of the item that allows you to enjoy the figurine without taking it out of the box. The hair, I believe, is made out of crystal and I have heard that it is tricky to balance on the stand. I have not taken mine out of the box for these reasons; besides I can enjoy it while it is still in the box and sealed which increases its resale value.
I suppose that something like this would make an impressive decoration for the desk of any RPG enthusiast, and is certainly an instant conversation piece for anyone that sees it.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Xenosaga: Kos-Mos Episode III Version 4 1/8 Scale PVC Figure



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Xenosaga: Kos-Mos Episode III Version 4 1/8 Scale PVC Figure

0 comments:

Post a Comment