Wednesday, April 4, 2012

LeapFrog Leapster? Educational Game: SpongeBob SquarePants Through the Wormhole Review

LeapFrog Leapster? Educational Game: SpongeBob SquarePants Through the Wormhole
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I just purchased this game for my four-year old daughter. I am an elementary school teacher, and I think the game is fairly challenging. The screens are pretty monotanous and overall, my daughter finds the game boring. The other Sponge Bob game for Leapster is better.

Click Here to see more reviews about: LeapFrog Leapster? Educational Game: SpongeBob SquarePants Through the Wormhole

SpongeBob and Patrick have been sucked into a wormhole! Play as SpongeBob or Patrick while you swirl through a space-time vortex and tackle mathematics and science concepts across the ages. Recommended Age Range K to 2nd Grade (5-8 years)

Buy Now

Click here for more information about LeapFrog Leapster? Educational Game: SpongeBob SquarePants Through the Wormhole

0 comments:

Post a Comment