Sunday, April 1, 2012

G.I. Joe 8 Inch Commando Spirit Iron-Knife Review

G.I. Joe 8 Inch Commando Spirit Iron-Knife
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This is an excellent figure as he has great sculpting, tremendous quality, superb articulation, cloth clothing and an incredible amount of weapons and accessories! There are several different ways to use the weapons like attach swords together for longer swords, attach weapons onto guns for more power etc. For ages 10 and up in My opinion. I strongly recommend this figure and in My opinion this is the series of the year! Bottom line this is a must have figure if you are a big G.I. Joe fan!

Click Here to see more reviews about: G.I. Joe 8 Inch Commando Spirit Iron-Knife

Though Sigma 6 is the code name for these covert operatives with highly specialized capabilities, they're G.I. Joe through and through. With innovative technology and gear designed for each of their missions, they work against the evil Cobra organization whose goal is to take over the world by sabotage, espionage and outright destruction. Fighting the bad guys at every turn, Sigma 6, provides a swift solution to critical situations around the globe. Sigma 6 poster included. Caps form a weapons case! Spirit measures approximately 9" tall.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about G.I. Joe 8 Inch Commando Spirit Iron-Knife

0 comments:

Post a Comment