Monday, March 19, 2012

Tamagotchi Connection: Version 3 - Sky Blue Circles Review

Tamagotchi Connection: Version 3 - Sky Blue Circles
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I love tamagotchis! I have this exact model and it's adorable. At first they're babies, then they're toddlers/children, then they're teenagers, and finally they're adults. The adults can have babies, called generations, so it's not like you only have one little pal and no other ones after it. You can get so many characters and it's a surprise every time you get a new generation! When you activate the tamagotchi (tama for short) a little egg pops onto the screen. After you put the date, time, your birthday (so your tama can surprise you on your special day), time, and username (so you can go to the tamagotchi website) it takes exactly one minute for the egg to hatch. One of the most fun parts about this game is coming up with a name for them!:D You can play six different games with them. (I'm sure they're more when you connect with a different one, but I haven't connected this version yet.) I just got it yesterday, and after a couple of hours it turned into a child. If you go to school, you can pause it so it doesn't grow, poop, get unhappy, or get hungry while you're gone. You can also go to http://www.tamatown.com/ and get special passwords to get items on your tama! The passwords are made up of 10 different numbers from 1 to 9, which means that all that beeping can get on people's nerves! You can turn the sound off if that happens.
It takes about a day for it to turn into a child and teenager, but it takes about 3 or 4 days to turn into an adult. I have 4 tamas now: 2 version ones, 1 version two, and now 1 version three. I love them all! Although some may disagree, I think that tamas are educational. They teach children responsibility because tamagotchis are like little pets. You have to play with them, feed them, discipline them, heal them, have friends over, and even turn their lights out when they sleep! ;) They can fit in you're pocket, so they're super portable. They're so cute, fun, and you'll love them forever. They're a classic toy for all ages! I love tamagotchis!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Tamagotchi Connection: Version 3 - Sky Blue Circles

Everyone's favorite virtual pet just got even better! Version 3 of the Tamagotchi Connection is jam-packed with all sorts of fun new features, but remains the same loveable electronic pet as the original. Passwords unlock secret areas at both Tamatown.com and on your Tamagotchi. Use passwords to travel to your favorite destinations. Use Gotchi points to buy special items and play new games at Tamatown.com.
Tamagotchi Version 3 means more friends and more fun. Connect with other Tamagotchis using infrared technology, play games, exchange gifts and now visit Tamatown.com. Experience 52 characters and six different games. Requires 1 "CR2032" battery, included.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Tamagotchi Connection: Version 3 - Sky Blue Circles

0 comments:

Post a Comment