Thursday, March 8, 2012

Princess Leia In Hoth Gear (Action Collection) Review

Princess Leia In Hoth Gear (Action Collection)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
One of the highlights of Kenner's late `90s Star Wars Action Collection 12" figure line are the Hoth-themed figures as seen in the Empire Strikes Back. I loved the snow-ready `80s figures as a kid (I once lost a Han Solo figure until the spring thaw), and was (mostly) impressed by these 12" figures.
I was a little surprised they released a Princess Leia in Hoth gear figure, but I guess after making Han Solo and Luke Skywalker Hoth figures, she was the next logical choice.
Pros - This figure has a fantastic outfit, and she's scaled to be smaller than the average figure. Her only accessory is an "Imperial style" blaster that fires a goofy-looking red missile.

Cons - The head sculpt could have been a lot better. This is kind of an ugly looking figure. Her hands could have been done better as well.
I wouldn't call this an essential figure by any means, but if you're collecting the 12" figures or are building a Hoth set, you'll want to own it.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Princess Leia In Hoth Gear (Action Collection)



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Princess Leia In Hoth Gear (Action Collection)

0 comments:

Post a Comment