Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I got this toy at a target a while ago and I can't seem to locate Windu, but I still have my Galactic Marine right next to me. The marine isn't a faceless unlike most clones and unlike the marine with the coin that is featured in battlefront 2, it has lighter skin and flatter hair. His blaster is flimsy though.(Just like most clones' weapons) He has purple decals like stripes on his battle skirt (Or what ever you call it.) and his helmet. I don't know what it's called, but it he has a purple two sided Arc shoulder covering that is removable if you take his head off. He also has a removable pack. He also has great articulation.
Windu is a little harder. He comes with only an activated light saber (purple, of course) and a cloth cloak. His head comes of easily though and his cloak is really bushy, but you can take that off. Good articulation.Overall, if your looking at this to play with, I recommend it.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Star Wars: 30th Anniversary Collection Order 66 Series 1 > Mace Windu and Galactic Marine Action Figure 2-Pack
LIMITED TARGET EXCLUSIVE # 2 OF 6
0 comments:
Post a Comment