Saturday, February 25, 2012

Spider-Man #1 Comic Book Scene Replica by Master Replicas Review

Spider-Man #1 Comic Book Scene Replica by Master Replicas
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
At first I was hesitant about purchasing this statue but went ahead and decided to do it. When I first got it I was somewhat blown away by this piece. It is extremely detailed and I also feel like it is one of the more unique Spider Man collectibles out there. Out of the few pieces I have this one is probably my favorite and I enjoy it. I think it's a good buy for any Spider Man fan and collector.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Spider-Man #1 Comic Book Scene Replica by Master Replicas

Spider-Man #1 was one of the most popular single issues ever printed, and our Master Replicas' Scene Replica is sure to follow in its footsteps. This 1/12 scale sculpture includes both the three dimensional Spider-Man figure, and a raised background featuring all of the details from comic book's famous cover. It's so accurate that even the Marvel logo is included! - Brings the 2 dimensional comic book cover to life in an all new 3 dimensional format- 1/12 scale Spider-Man is displayed against the original comic book cover background, complete with Marvel logo!- Injection molded plastic- Limited Edition of 2000- Measures approximately 9" x 6" x 12".

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Spider-Man #1 Comic Book Scene Replica by Master Replicas

0 comments:

Post a Comment