Monday, February 13, 2012

G.I. JOE Exclusive Deluxe Vehicle Ultimate Battle Pack (Includes 6 Figures) Review

G.I. JOE Exclusive Deluxe Vehicle Ultimate Battle Pack (Includes 6 Figures)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
My nephew loved this toy, though the shipping and handling costs were ridiculously expensive. The toy itself is upwards of 70$ and another $20 S/H. Too much, I would not have purchased it online if I had known the S/H costs were that expensive.

Click Here to see more reviews about: G.I. JOE Exclusive Deluxe Vehicle Ultimate Battle Pack (Includes 6 Figures)

The new Battle Pack includes, Destro, Cobra Commander, Cobra Commander's Trouble Bubble, H.I.S.S. Tank Driver with H.I.S.S. Tank, Stalker, Cobra Vehicle Gunner, M.O.B.A.T. Tank with Steeler and Short Fuze. The G.I. Joe team and the COBRA enemy are locked in an explosive battle to control the Dimantium Hill, the only know location of a rare ore that will make armored gear and vehicles completely indestructible. The MOBAT tank and the COBRA H.I.S.S tank engage in cannon-to-cannon combat as the COBRA FLIGHT POD attacks from the air. The fighting is fierce, and both sides are evenly matched in weapons and skill. Who will win and who will lose in the Battle of Dimantium Hill?

Buy Now

Click here for more information about G.I. JOE Exclusive Deluxe Vehicle Ultimate Battle Pack (Includes 6 Figures)

0 comments:

Post a Comment