Thursday, February 16, 2012

Blue Paper Bags Review

Blue Paper Bags
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought these for a craft activity that called for blue bags. The color is great, but the quality is not. Very thin paper; the first bag I tried to put my hand in tore at the seam immediately. The bottom of the bag is white--not good if you are making bag puppets or any other craft where the bottom is visible. I am trying to decide whether to return them and try another company or just make do with these.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Blue Paper Bags

Paper Party Bags! We have the party supplies you need to make your event a hit! A dozen bags per package. 10" tall, 5 1/4" wide, and 3 1/4" deep. Blue paper bag. Glossy finish. Mix and match the colors to match your party theme. You can't go wrong with party bags from Century Novelty. The perfect bag for all your party favor give a ways. Part of Holidays > Fourth of July > Favors, Toys, Gifts

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Blue Paper Bags

0 comments:

Post a Comment