Friday, February 3, 2012

Betty Boop Computer Sitter Review

Betty Boop Computer Sitter
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I love this Betty Boop computer sitter. I have her sitting on my computer monitor in my office. I am a big Betty Boop fan so being able to have her keep me company at work is great. This item is well made and durable. My 1 year old got her hands on Betty the night before I brought her to work, if Betty can survive that she can survive just about anything.
The shipping from this seller was fast, the item was packaged well (no bumps or scuffs) and the item was brand new in the original packaging as discribed. Overall I give this seller and this item 5 stars.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Betty Boop Computer Sitter

Customize your computer with the Betty Boop computer sitter which sticks on your monitor.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Betty Boop Computer Sitter

0 comments:

Post a Comment