Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)...but material does. And this figure, this line, is able to prove it! I recently purchased the Exia Gundam from the MSIA line and this one, from the Pro line, and I must say, I am much more impressed with the Pro. Forget the shiny paint job, the Pro actually holds its weapons correctly. With the MSIA, it's hard for the Exia to correctly hold it's big GN Sword/rifle. When it is holding it, the Gundam can't hold it at certain angels or the arm falls to gravity. But the Pro can hold its weapon at any angel, in any pose. The only problem is watching out for any parts that fall off, as they are very small.
Click Here to see more reviews about: 1/200 HCM Pro #SP-005 Gundam Exia - Special Paintjob
Click here for more information about 1/200 HCM Pro #SP-005 Gundam Exia - Special Paintjob
0 comments:
Post a Comment