Thursday, January 19, 2012

Star Wars ELEC LIGHTSABER OBI-WAN KENOBI Review

Star Wars ELEC LIGHTSABER OBI-WAN KENOBI
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
My son being the family munitions expert, I have a whole lot of play fighting to do. In the course of my battles, I have found only one (count 'em--one) nicley (nay--almost evenly) weighted sword: the Obi-Wan lightsaber.
Unfortunately, my son, also often being the family "good guy," I have to do a whole lot of fighting with the crappily weighted Darth Tyrannus and Darth Vader blades (not that I can't kick a little Jedi butt mind you--even with poor swords).
But in my hours of hollow bad-guy dominance, I miss the feel of the Obi-Wan sword in my hand.
This is a good, solid play sword.
I give it my full recommendation.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Star Wars ELEC LIGHTSABER OBI-WAN KENOBI



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Star Wars ELEC LIGHTSABER OBI-WAN KENOBI

0 comments:

Post a Comment